Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 26 April 2013

7. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



During the course of the project I have used many different tools to assist me in editing my final project. one of them is final cut express. to help me use final cut I had to look at video tutorials to teach me how to use such program. I have learnt that final cut is used to put all your clips together and fine tune them to look the best they can be. This could be by cutting out all unneeded footage that we took. also you can add lighting effects to parts of the clips, although I did not use any.

Here is one of the video tutorials I used.




To help me create Sound FX I had to use garage band and iMovie. I learned that iMovie is used to import your final edited cut and add the sound FX to the film, i used this to add sound to my animated 'GRACE IMAGES', this allowed me to spice up the clip.











Please note the picture below is not what I did to edit my project, this is just to show you the layout of iMovie.



Live type is a text creating tool. e.g. you can create titles to overlay your video. i did use live type to create my titles for the opening sequence. Live type allowed me to add effects to the titles like fading in and out. It also allows you to do many more animations.




No comments:

Post a Comment